We work with faculty, staff, visitors, applicants and students*
We can help with:
- Harassment or discrimination based on a protected category, such as harassment based on race, religion, national origin, age, etc.
- Sexual harassment
- Sexual assault
- Title IX
- Age Discrimination Act (AgeDA)
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act/ADA
- Violence in the workplace
- Protecting minors in the workplace
- Affirmative action and VETS-100 compliance
* Students who believe they have experienced harassment or discrimination due to the conduct of another student (a student-on-student situation) should contact the Title IX office.